I decided to try the Vanilla Bean first, and when I pulled out the container, I loved how they put a cute phrase on each one, this is what I mean.....
I truly could not believe how amazing it tasted....nothing like I imagined at all! It was smooth, creamy, completely decadent and very full of flavor, and I felt as though I was indulging in some high calorie, bad for me dessert. So the fact that it is portioned at 100 calories with 4g of protein per serving, Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt is the ideal anytime treat.
Now I wanted to put it to an even better test, having my 7 year old daycare kiddo, "J", try it out. He is always completely honest about what he does, and does not like. So I told him I needed him to try out the Blueberry flavor, and he agreed, though he was leary...as most kids are when an adult asks them to try something they are not used to. I grabbed my camera to get a shot of before and after....
I should disclose that my "J", LOVES TO POSE!
If you notice, that is a thumbs up he is doing, though he would not put the spoon down to do so, as he was completely in love with it, and even asked if this could be his afternoon snack every day. Little does he know that Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt is made with real nonfat milk, yogurt cultures and dairy protein, which creates just the right creamy tartness.
I am positive you all want to run out and pick some up for yourself, so here is a $1 off Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt Coupon for you to print!
Here are all of the flavor varieties you have to choose from:
· Dark Fudge Swirl: Creamy Greek Frozen Yogurt made with dark, decadent fudge swirl for an irresistible 100-calorie treat perfect for a nighttime chocolate fix.
· Strawberry: Blended real strawberries made with refreshingly tart Greek Frozen Yogurt for a delicious low calorie treat.
· Vanilla: Premium, aromatic vanilla beans blended perfectly with creamy Greek Frozen Yogurt to create a 100-calorie treat.
· Raspberry: Juicy raspberries paired with the fresh tartness of Greek Frozen Yogurt for a healthy treat worth savoring.
· Blueberry: Lush blueberries folded into velvety Greek Frozen Yogurt for a treat that’s so rich you’d never guess it was 100 calories.
· Honey: Tart Greek frozen yogurt with a sweet, delicious honey swirl makes this refreshing 100-calorie treat a modern Greek masterpiece.
Disclosure: I am participating in a Vibrant Influencer Network Healthy Choice campaign. I have been provided with free products and remuneration in exchange for my honest opinions about the products. All opinions are my own and were not influenced, nor reviewed, by Healthy Choice prior to posting.
And, I have complete permission of my home childcare child's parent to post his picture.