Thursday, February 23, 2012
Swagbucks 4th Birthday Bash - a chance at $1000 - Guaranteed 140 Swagbucks for joining!
Here is more info about the Swagbucks 4th Birthday Party Bash:
1. The Birthday Bash everyone has been RSVPing for is going to be a 24-hr Team Challenge. That means every Swag Buck they earn on that day from Search, Special Offers/Daily Deals, SBTV, Surverys and Tasks will also count toward their party's total. The party with the most SB earned will give out a 10 Swag Buck bonus to each member who contributes; the other party will get a bonus of 5 Swag Bucks each.
By now, if you're attending one of the parties you've noticed the giant pink and green puzzle. Behind that puzzle is the picture of your party. On the 27th, we'll reveal one piece for you, but to reveal the rest, your party has to collectively hit a series of earning goals, one for each category. When you hit the goal, a piece of the picture is revealed! There will be meters to help you track your team's progress. If you reveal the whole picture before midnight, ALL PARTY BONUSES ARE DOUBLED!
2. We're having an all-day Swag Code extravaganza on Monday - 130 Swag Bucks in codes will be given out over the course of 24 hours, meaning everyone from night owls to early risers will be able to get Swag Codes!
We're also awarding the top earner from each party with a bonus of 100 Swag Bucks and the title of Party Animal!
And if you want to join us... here are the step by step instructions to do it!
Swagbucks is having their 4th birthday celebration bash on February 27th and to celebrate they are giving out four $1000 prizes to their users!
Here's how you enter to win the $1000:
1. Go to this page Swagbucks 4th Birthday Celebration and RSVP for the Swagbucks Birthday Bash, a 24-hr Team Challenge happening on the 27th.
2. Pick one of the two parties and RSVP for it - if you don't have a preference, click "Surprise Me"
3. That's it - do that and you're entered to win! We're revealing the 4 winners on February 27th, and until then you can invite others to join you at the party you're attending by sharing on Facebook and Twitter.
AND...if you aren't already signed up for Swagbucks, from now until February 27th you can use this special sign up code, BIRTHDAYBASH12, and instead of receiving the normal 30 Swagbucks, you will start out with 140 Swagbucks!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment